Monday, October 28, 2013

What takes up your time?

What did I get done today?  That is the question I ask my self everyday!  And some days I do not like the answer.  Wake up then sleep in was a good start I might say.... Then organize and prioritize what needs to be done and what can be done, then what I am actually going to attempt. 
Ok so lets not forget we are living in a Marina, on a boat, and the coffee isnt so great even when I do attempt to make it.  So I go get morning coffee (11:30) to the closest McD....  " I'll have 3 cream , and 4 sugar and 4 extra sugar on the side".... because I know their coffee is usually in need of alot.   I go across the street grab my sweet husband smokes and race back so his coffee is hot!!!! Climb up the 15 ft ladder hand him his coffee and it is black with no sugar!!!! Like really!!! How hard was it to mess up 1 coffee, 1 ice coffee and 1 ice tea? 
So then we decide Bruce is going up the mast to put on the light..... Should have been a quick maybe 1 hour job!  Should have been a quick 1 hour job!  Should have been a quick 1 hour job!......so after many set backs that I will not go on about....it was like 5:00 pm and the sun is going down and guess who is going up the mast again tomorrow....
Then at this point I run and grab the laundry that was sitting in the dryer all day.   Grab a shower, and back to the live aboard boat to communicate with the family.  Then its website time, blog time, upload, download pictures .  Then time to DISCUSS how Bruce is designing our Sparta (business) cards.  So now it is 11:00 pm  and What did I get done today?   If I can get my pictures uploaded maybe I will get them on tomorrow.  So far it has been a 2 day ordeal.  Things are moving very slowly lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment