Thursday, November 15, 2012

WHAT NEXT ? DID I REALLY ASK ?????


Well if things came easy we would all have what we want when we want it I guess..  Because of the fact that the tuning and testing on the engine needed to be done in the water, we had to do it last. So we left it in running order 4 years ago...thinking it should be as we left it! .. But it is 20 some years old ...  So after 3 days the verdict was we could invest and get it going for a few 3-4 thousand and it might last .... until something else gives out... And going to some of the out of touch places I am not sure I want to be engine less, and have to sell my youngest born to get parts. So for $15 000 or so give or take... We have postponed the launch until the end of May 2013 first part of June.  This gives us 5-6 months to WORK and afford a few new things. We will then be able to leave with a new engine, water maker, and a refrigeration system. And a few other things that Bruce keeps adding to the list..  So we are home, plow truck is ready to push, so let it snow snow snow. 
This is still an adventure, we came back west, with only a few warm clothes.  All the boots, winter coats, work clothes etc are deep in storeage... And I'm not emptying a 40ft sea can to get them.  (guess I got to go shopping lol.) (right Steff ? isn't that what you did?)  The trip back was very windy, I arrived with a sinus infection, so ya I feel like I have been kicked in the face. 
Everything has a rime or reason.  So I guess we will see where this leads us.  But safety first.

Well it is awesome to be back to homemade food........

No comments:

Post a Comment