Friday, October 26, 2012

Everything Happens for a reason!

Hey this is short and sweet..  No I'm not talkin about me, I'm 5`6``  . I'm Not Short!   Well I'm sitting on top of our boat at the back 25` up in the air in the middle of a busy boat yard, trying to get internet.  The guys are putting another boat next to us as we speak. Everyone is putting their boats away while we are trying to get in..   What do they know that we don't?  Well if we would have been in the water as planned we would be stuck somewhere bad in this Hurricane 'Im sure.  So Like the title says.... So many times we have had things happen on this trip that we are like " really?"  but then a day or two later it put us in a spot or hooked us up with other people that just fixed or helped us in some way that we would not have come across if we would have done as planned.... I am really believing that no plans ( just  ideas) of what to do or how to do it is much better.   So BTW (HOMIES) it is very hot sitting here ATM. lol...   Im waiting for Steffanie to finish dishes.... Her first time to do dishes in 12 x12 sink with limited water.  SO how do I rinse them all she said?  hahaha.  It is a big change for kids that are use to dishwashers and unlimited water supply.   But luckily we have the marina showers for now.   If there is spelling mistakes today  it is because I cant see the friggin screen very well in this sun!  So I must make it short I have to go to town to return stuff.  This is the story of this whole fix it ordeal.  Go to change a bulb in a light fixture and the fixtur insides fall apart.  So that leads to changing the fixtures... and it cant just be a cool 5-25$ fixture at home depot.....NO  got to be Marine.... 45$-200$ prices.  One thing we have learned.  Don't put off your dreams... It cost you lots in the long run...time, youth and money.... OK so maybe Ill tune in tonight if the weather is ok still.  Maybe after 5 o clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment