Tuesday, October 23, 2012

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I don't even know where to start!  Today was a long day.. It is 12:30 at night and I am just sitting down to finally get to my email and blog!  After being at the boat until 8:30 in the dark, we came home to eat, delivery because we were just to busy.  I had to pack up the room and cook some last minute foods so we would have dinner made for tomorrow.   It is amazing how much you can accumulate in  a small room in just a few weeks.  Lots of fun...  I'm am terribly scare of getting on the boat just for the simple fact that we are not going to have room for all the stuff..... I can get the kitchen stuff put away.. Donavans will be easy, mine probably ok , maybe throw out a few things.  But Steff?  Might have to get a little creative.  And we will just take pictures of Bruce's shit !  He has the most clothes, and about ahhh I cant even count rubber made bins of stuff... Tools!  I will just take pics..  And he was commenting on me and Steff because we have 4 bottles of shampoo and conditioner each..lol  ya just wait.  So I will be taking lots of pictures of trying to pack it into thin air.  So the deal is to get the boat in the water tomorrow (Weds) and then hang at the marina until a few more parts ready Friday.  But then there is suppose to be getting bad off shore weather on Sunday so we will see if it comes this way, if so we will stay around here a few more days.  Does if anyone out there knows of a good flat deck trucking company going to Alberta?  We are looking into having our truck shipped home otherwise it will have to be put in storage.  Ok so 6:30 will be coming soon, so hopefully we are settled and have internet tomorrow....... I will have my eyes hiding in the marina bar while they are putting Sparta in the water I just don't want to see in case of a problem... And besides its a good excuse to have a six pack of coronas.  It will probably be 5 o clock somewhere :)  CHEERS..

No comments:

Post a Comment