Monday, November 11, 2013

Well I might see snow tomorrow!!!

The weather men say " possible snow turning to rain"  hmmm I hope not, I have teak to get finished.   It should have been done a long time ago , and now the weather predicts if I work or not.   So one of the other 20 jobs I guess are back up..    OK DO YOU PEOPLE REALLY WANT TO KNOW  WHAT I'M DOING ?  I'm listening to my husband sing along with the Veggie Tales songs, and its scary, we do not have kids around and he knows the words...... And he said I'm the crazy one!  oh I'm getting there! Silly songs with Larry!  So its hard to concentrate on what to blog about...
The Crazy rabbits in my head are screaming about the Vegetables that my husband is singing with....  Just commit us both. But not together, he is to strange in his old age.
So now that I let those skeletons out of our closet.....
Today was Remembrance day / Veterans day.  So I would like to give the Thanks to all those New and Old Veterans that paid their dues  for all of us.  It is a blessing to be able to go on an adventure as we are and it be possible because of the freedoms we have.
There is a lot of people who never leave their Province or Country, and they think the world is all like their home Province or that it is like what they see on TV.  We were victim to that about a lot of the high publicized places on TV.  We as a Family learned we are blessed and happy to be Canadian.  The grass is not always greener on the other side.  We learn what we live.  So getting out of your comfort zone and communicating with the typical people you normally wouldn't can be very rewarding and educational.   People are people , they put their pants on one leg at a time, some may not pull them up all the way!  But we all have a heart and we all bleed if we get cut.  I'm just saying if you look into each persons eyes and talk to without stereotyping or prejudging then , that is when you will learn .... learn that the way you feel about people is dependent on if you give everyone a fair and clean slate.  
"This does not count in traffic"   Cant fix stupid!  just saying.....
The governments make laws about the stupidest things, but yet anyone can have children, anyone can take a 1 hour test and drive putting thousands of lives at risk......  Ya cant fix stupid! 
I have drove motorcycles, cars, trucks, boats, semi trucks from coast to coast and I can say so far.... Maryland takes the cake for people who do not use signal lights......  HELLO that's the stick on the left side of the steering column people... EVEN the police cars don't use them.   YA I"M A TOURIST I USE MY SIGNAL LIGHT!!!  Wow that's my rant, So I'M TRYING not to judge people but I can not stand such a bad, unsafe habit that so many people have.  If I was a insurance company down here I tell you, I would quit....
Other than that my Prozac is kicking in so hopefully we will have new pics up on my wood work soon.
Coming to a website near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment