Friday, October 19, 2012

Mother Nature Makes the rules..

Hey how is everyone?  Some getting ready I hear for the Snow back in Edmonton. Wind storms across the USA and out here on the East Coast ..Rain.... It is hard to stick to a schedule when it is raining... Cant get this toe rail done on this boat due to rain again.  Well Our schedule for the next 6-8 months will be determined by Sweet Mother Nature so I guess we will have to get use to it.  Bruce just said yesterday if we don't hurry up and get this boat in the water we will be going down the ICW with snow on our boat... I said well they will just say its those crazy Canadians! lol  I think Id rather sail in snow than in the hurricanes.  I know how to live and survive in snow!  I'll just make a boat load of Snow Cones:) lol  Entrepreneur in every situation. hahahaha!
Ok so I have been coupe up in the hotel room all day... 
Well So everyone is learning new things as we go.... Poor Steffanie.... I wont tell on her but if you know her just ask her about laundry day ...lol  We have been coming up with names for all of us.  The pirate that does nothing (Captain Bruce ).  The pirate that knows everything (Donavan).  The pirate that can do everything (ME).  The pirate that knows nothing (Steffanie).  Steffanie is getting crash courses in how to use coin laundry machines, names of tools, how to tie off rope, working in the engine room (shes the smallest so she comes in handy). 
Monday is Launch day ... So stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment