Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Holy shit if it doesnt rain it snows!!!
 Well if your going to have a bad day it might as well hit you with both barrels!!!  ya well decals are on the way , lights ordered, millions of things to do so we can launch on monday.  Oh so if you have a job , family or  a life period you know what I mean when " life hits you all in the same day".....   Well this is suppose to be a fun , entertaining blog, but yet educational....  but I'll spare you the drama.  Because we all know we have enough of our own to deal with...  So just say a prayer for me quietly....Stay tuned for tomorrows pics.  ( I will not take incriminating pics lol)  Ok now the husband is feeling like puking .lol  Teach him to take my midol.
Mother or a wife's job is never over at the end of any day!  Usually it just starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment