Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Do you impact people in a positive way ?

Good morning.  Well it is for me, I decided to get up at the crack of 7 am out here, so to you guys back home I can easily and honestly say I was up at 5 am ....  My thoughts today and for many days now are how people impact us in life. Most of them can come and go and they may not even know the extent of how they may have changed the way you think or changed you carry out your day to day life.   I'm only going to talk about the POSITIVE IMPACTS... we don't need to keep thinking about the bad ones we are suppose to let go of those ones!!!!!
I have been thinking about some of my friends for example, not just because I miss them but why ?  There is one that goes out of her way to send multiple gifts all the way across the country on my birthday, just  to show me nothing has changed no matter how far away I am. Because she is so busy she has to schedule bathroom time, its not what she sent but because she took the time to make me a priority.  She and I know that we would do and be there for each other in any case...... But there are other bonds with friend as well...  Let me explain..  I have other friends that I may go a month without chatting to, but I know that we are there for each other and when we do talk we just pick up and carry on.  We never feel that our relationship is dwindling or that we think we are not important anymore. 
Then there are different friends that are good friends, but you may not know all the dirty secrets about or may not be the one you call in a crisis.  Or people that you have had dealings with on a regular basis.  I have surrounded myself with things that every time I see, wear, use I think of these great people that gave them to me or have influenced why I use the product. Every morning I think of my mother in law while I make coffee, thinking hers is better wish she was making it.  My girlfriend because I see the flowers she sent me, the smurf necklace my little friend gave me before we left, then the May Kay lady that I think twice a day on a daily basis..... She is the worse, lol  because if I slack for the day and don't put on my make up I can hear her voice. (my travel roll up bag and back pack is all Mary Kay so even unintentionally she is always with me in a good way). 
I always think about what people have impacted me in the past and are they still doing it today even if they are not in my life. There are few but the way they have impacted me has influence who I have become and how I think and why I have kept those thoughts, priorities or habits.  I once had a awesome principle/teacher that told us in high school, " You can become and do anything in life ! - and if someone tells you that you can't - tell them to go to hell."  That has stuck with me and has helped create how I think.  So parents/teachers be-careful sometimes telling kids what you think or believe (in case it is not a good thing). I think I learned my strength for being and coping in a Mans world from my mother and grandmother.  Our family has so many boys in it and when growing up my mother and grandmother did not exactly have the easiest living lifestyle...... They had to be strong and make the best of what they had.  I learned that you adapt and be happy for what you have and if you don't like it get off your ass and make it better. 
Now saying all that is great!  A lot of people would just go with the flow of the way the majority of society live life.... Because they don't think outside the box, most people are never taught to think out side the box.  "That stuff is for other people, that kind of lifestyle or "job" is for rich or smart people who have been given the opportunity".  I have heard people say stuff like that. 
My greatest, biggest influence on life in thinking outside the box is my awesome husband.  He has taught me intentionally and unintentionally to think different than the majority. If there is a will there will be a way!  Each day is an adventure.
Anyway I just want to Thank a bunch of awesome people I know and to bring awareness to everyone that you can impact someone today in a positive way and they will think of you for a lifetime.
Have a great HUMP DAY!!!!!:)




No comments:

Post a Comment