Monday, October 15, 2012

Welcome To My Blog

Good day peeps! 
 This is my first official post, and my birthday as well.  So this will be sweet and short.  I am blogging to keep track of where I am and what I am doing for myself, and to learn from my experiences.  I hope to bring information, entertainment and hope to all my readers.
I am starting this journey with my husband Bruce of 24 years and my youngest son Donavan and his girlfriend Steffanie.  We are going to adventure out on our 44ft CSY Sailboat called Sparta.  We are going to bring it from Annapolis Maryland down the East Coast to the Bahamas then to Cuba, through the Panama Canal with a few stops on the way, then up the west coast to Vancouver Canada.  This is the goal, but from experience goals can always be changed so as the wind blows I shall take one day at a time and see where I am when I post each day .  WIFI permitting. lol 
So today we are in Annapolis still getting our boat prepared.  After sitting on the hard for the last 4 years it has taken its toll from the weather.  We have been here since the 10th of Sept.  The rain has set us back a few days, but we are planning to have it in the water at the latest for Monday the 22nd.
So stay tuned..
So today was a rainy day ... But it was great to have the day off for my birthday.. Treated to the spa for the day and ended with dinner and a movie..  Taken 2 good movie....So stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment