Sunday, October 21, 2012

Feel Good Pain!

OK so for all you freezing or having a great time back in Alberta in the snow.... I think I got little tan again today.. ( but I would like a sled ride )...hmmm   Snow is always whiter on the other side of the boarder.  OK OK OK Steffanie just up graded to pirate that has learned somethings lol.  She ended the night as a shinning domestic pirate.  Laundry(and folded) dishes, vacuumed....wow.  Not to mention bolt and socket sorter.....
We are going to maybe put Sparta in the water probably Tuesday now.. Just to much to do tomorrow to get it launched.  The list could go on and on but I'm not going to bore you all.   Everyone is tired and little bitchy right about now!  OH WWWWOOOOOO ho for Donavan and Steffanie for quitting smoking....
AS for the big BEOTCH...Sporting her new PDF...
I cant wait to make her test it out! punt cat!
Stay tuned ...
I have to go and try to recycle the broken parts on my husband.  See if I can make some now from old.lollll  so glad he don't read my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment